Monday, April 14, 2008

Bored stiff

Nst is really boring these days or maybe i'm boring, i don't know but eish i'v been spending a lot of time by myself well that's if u take out the pest i call my boyfriend who does not want to go home, even if i don't pay him any attention...

Oh fuck i just thot about it now, reasons y ma friends don't wanna hang with me anymore is becoz of him, don know y i haven't thot of this before. everytime when they still use to call me, they'd asked me hu i was with and i'd mention him and they'll be like oh ok we'll c u later and guess what they neva came. How could i have been so oblivious...

Wanted to write about how boring this place is but i just realized it's not the place.it is really, well not really me but me. if you get what i'm tryin to say...

1 comment:

Supanova said...

Was bored too...came across your blog...no longer bored! Am I a sadist? LOL