Tuesday, March 4, 2008

If u eva thought of sharing a house with more than one person, i'd advise u not 2 especialy if the others are stuck up hypocrites who do not have a backbone and seem to think they know everything...
Eish now our house has turned into this not so cosy place to be in, I'm actually thinking of movin out. Even our friends don't come around anymore, i don't blame, half the time i dread going to that place myself. Now i think i shud start looking for my replacement before i turn into little Ms Grumpy.
I'm a very happy person, i can't get used to this way of living. I think it's even affecting my health...

2 comments:

Just Khens. said...

Not so nice house mates are not a plan... If you can afford moving out - do it!!! It's better than faking a smile everytime ya'll bumo into each other in the kitchen the suddenly exploding one day and telling them isht they wouldn't like to hear!

Your friendship won't go sour, if you can't live with them, then U simply can't!

Just Khens. said...

Oh and I've just received sms msg from Kwaki lettin me know who U is!!! Welcome to bloggerville!!! and do update as often as you can!