Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cloud 9...for now

Finally I got myself a new man, after a whole 2 months of loneliness... Finding a man in this place is hard, its either they married or dating a suga mama... I just hope he isn't either of those or maybe thinks I'm gonna be his suga mama, since he is younger than me and all but only by a couple of years.
Anyways i hope this time it will last, for more than 3 months that is because i don think i wanna date anyone else from this town anymore, being it a small town and all, wouldn't wanna paint a bad pic of myself.
And just when I thought life was going my way some crappy company decides to make life difficult for me by telling me that they wanna sue my arse because of some article i wrote about them, its madness, but i still think they have no leg to stand on and they must bring it on. Been waiting for smething ecxiting to happen lately...

6 comments:

Just Khens. said...

Eish dating certain dudes from this town is an image hazard!

Age ain nothin but a numba right!!!

Atleast you have a bit of drama goin on in your life! I've always wanted to be sued, free chance to rant and rave about points that hardly make sense!!!

kwaki said...

I'm jealous

Miss Daisy said...

Well that's what u get for leaving...

U snooze, u loose...

kwaki said...

well,in the words of the terminator, "I'll be back". Besides practice is good before you attempt the real thing...

kwaki said...

I wonder whose ridin'miss daisy

Just Khens. said...

Tee, hee!

Ok it's a new week already! Update... U 2 kwaki!